PostitusPostitatud: Esmaspäev 14 Nov, 2011 23:03 
Eemal
Klubi juhatus
Klubi juhatus
Kasutaja avatar
2001 Chrysler Sebring

Täna tekkis Larry'l soov Neoni osta. :evil:
Auto kuulutus on üleval www.kw.ee lehel. Saatis ta mulle sellise kirja:
>> I am interested in the purchase of your car,if it is still up for sale get back to me with the last price and more details.If you have more photos i will appreciate it.So we can discuss
>> Olen huvitatud ostma auto, kui see veel müüki saada tagasi mulle viimane hind ja rohkem details.If sul on rohkem pilte ma hindan it.So saame arutada

Kuna õhtuti on niikuinii igav, vastasin talle:
The car is still available and in good condition. if you're seriously interested, we can also talk about the price.

Tagasi üles
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: Teisipäev 15 Nov, 2011 10:16 
Eemal
Kasutaja

Mul kunagi autot müües sama asi, sama jutt.See on üks petuskeeme.

Tagasi üles
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: Teisipäev 15 Nov, 2011 14:57 
Eemal
CHR Club
CHR Club

Oleksid võinud vähemalt eesti keeles vastata, oleks neil järgmine kord keel parem :D

Tagasi üles
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: Teisipäev 15 Nov, 2011 16:53 
Eemal
Kasutaja
Kasutaja avatar
2000 Chrysler Voyager

Mul oli sama lugu kui müüsin oma Honda Accord-i. Klemm seletas ,et on ise merel ja tahab emale kingitust teha. Aga maksta tahab läbi PayPal-li ning mitte lihtsalt,,vaid enne seda tahab minu paypalli konto kaudu kuhugi raha kanda.Et ta kannab mulle ja mina siis edasi kuhugi. Arvas ,et on väga kaval ärimees. Kui ütlesin,et maksmine vaid sulas,siis sain vastuseks ,et raha juba teel :D Muidugi rohkem ta mulle ei kirjutanud kui teatasin ,et mul paypal registreeritud hoopis teise e-maili aadressiga kui antud millele ta kirjutas :D

Tagasi üles
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: Teisipäev 15 Nov, 2011 19:19 
Eemal
Klubi juhatus
Klubi juhatus
Kasutaja avatar
2001 Chrysler Sebring

Larry pole veel vastanud.
Lootsin, et saab kirju vahetada. Siin üks näide:
http://publik.delfi.ee/news/mitmesugust ... d=57407668

Tagasi üles
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: Kolmapäev 16 Nov, 2011 10:33 
Eemal
Klubi juhatus
Klubi juhatus
Kasutaja avatar
2001 Chrysler Sebring

Summad kasvavad Mr Green
Selle asemel, et "terrorismiga" võidelda, kaevavad nemad kuradid seal naftat välja.
5 miljonit $ on ahvatlev summa. Selle eest võin isegi Neoni tasuta ära anda.

Hello Tarmo,

I like your Vehicle so much and I wish you will consider me being the next owner. I hope that I can confide in you because of what I want to share with you.

I am among the troop in Afghanistan against terrorism. I served in the 1st Armored Division in Kabul which is Based on the USLE decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan soonest but some troops will be leaving this December(Batch A), I will be coming to your country on the platform of NATO soon. Our mission is to beef up terrorist targeted states and drug abuse, I will need a Vehicle for myself and will like to enter into CONSTRUCTION COMPANY AND OTHER INVESTMENT because I noticed that you country is fast establishing, that is why I contacted you.

In my possession I have the sum of 16.8 million U.S. dollars, I made from crude oil here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that the real owner of the money will come for it soon so that they will know that it belongs to me because we are not allowed to do business here or any financial institution.

Your acceptance and maximum co-operation and everything is done, I know that you are scared and do not believe me but Please, if you are interested in this transaction, I will give you the complete details you need for us to Execute this transaction successfully. I shoveled the internet looking for someone I could trust and real and not imaginary, that is why I went to a safe place in the Vehicle web I can be sure that the person is real.

I cannot move this money into the United States, because I will be in your country for about 4 years, so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will move the fund to Europe, where you will be the beneficiary, because I am a uniformed person and I cannot parade such an amount due to nature on my job, so I need to present someone as the recipient. I'm an American and an officer for intelligence, that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier Service, I would invest the money in your country as soon as you agree to keep this fund safe in your country for business and other investment purposes through you.

I believe I can trust you, now we can only communicate through our military facilities, communication is secured, so nobody can monitor our e-mails, and then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you by e-mail, because our Calls might be monitored, I have to be sure; I have to deal with someone I could trust. If you are interested, if you are not interested, do not respond to this e-mail and delete this Message if no response after 3 days, I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact information details, so that we can go on. In some days the box should be in your possession, and I will come for my money. I will give you 30% of the total money, 8% to charity home which you will tell me, 2% for expenditure in case any occurs from your side and 60% for me. I hope I have been fair to this deal. Get back to me with your full information {NAME, ADDRESS & DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER}

Yours,
Captain Larry Holmes

Tagasi üles
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: Kolmapäev 16 Nov, 2011 11:15 
Eemal
Klubi juhatus
Klubi juhatus
Kasutaja avatar
2001 Chrysler Sebring

Mobiil: 5211502
Karu juba miljonär :D
Afgaanis käinud vend ei tohiks olla puruvaene, et sulle see 3000€ üle kanda ja auto endale saada, eriti veel, kui 16 milj seljataga :roll:

Pigista see raha talt ikkagi välja, ega maarjamaa mees koos neoniga nüüd mingist tondist kehvem pole.
Me(ma) aitan raha välja nõuda - pole küll veel afgaanis käinud aga on sõpru, kes on seal praegu kohapeal, seega enne võiksid 10% oma tulust mulle üle kanda - ma usaldan sind.

Tagasi üles
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: Reede 18 Nov, 2011 17:04 
Eemal
Klubi juhatus
Klubi juhatus
Kasutaja avatar
2001 Chrysler Sebring

Küsisin Larrylt, kas ta enam autost polegi huvitatud, et jutt suurtele rahadele äkitselt läks.
Lubas selle kohe ära osta kui jõuab siia "in to my country" asuvasse sõjaväebaasi. Larryl pole vist vahet, millise riigiga suhelda
Hakkan talle dokumendikoopiat joonistama.
Siin meie kirjavahetuse järgmine üllitis:

Dear Tarmo,

I received your mail; I am very delighted that you wrote back to me. Let me explain this deal better to enable you understand me clearly. My box containing $16.8 million USD, Which I got from crude oil business here in Afghanistan and needs to be taking out of Afghanistan as soon as possible because based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. I need you to assist me, that is why I contacted you.

You have to understand that this is an oil business and I am not the only Captain involved in this deal, there are other Captains involved in this deal, but might have found someone to help them secure their box. But here, I'm the only one involved now because it is my part of the deal that I want you to secure for me. Please my good friend, it took me by the grace of God and by persistent praying to get you and I believe that both of can work if only I can trust you for this is a whole amount of money that will change you and I. One more thing i don't want you to tell any one about this deal ok.

I am an American and an intelligent officer; I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the Box/money through diplomatic courier service to you without any hitch.All I need from you to execute this transaction/deal is trust, sincerity and confidentiality.

As I said before our relationship will as well go beyond the Car. I will use it to do a little business there so am buying it once I Arrive in your country home ok.

First of all you do not need to deposit the money into any account there in your country because it is a huge sum and I know how all these things works. I will come there in person and pick up my share of the money.

All I want you to do right now is to keep the money in a safe for me until my arrival and as for how to get the money out of here in Afghanistan I have already worked out plans on that. I have a diplomat in Madrid Spain whom I have been talking to concerning this box, Although I have not disclosed to him the content of the box but have told him he will receive it on my behalf and that the box belongs to another friend who will come in person for the pick up or he can bring it to you over there that is only when the box leaves here and when you have given your consent because I cannot just risk the whole money with me here without getting a good arrangement from the both sides.

On how the box will leave here, There is a Red Cross Jet that transports relief materials from other side of Europe directly to here and out of here in every three days and I have one of my men on the jet that will ensure the safety of the Box into Madrid Spain that I am 100% sure of then when the box gets to the diplomat MR. PHILLIPE OLIVERA. You can contact him for pick up.

As am sending this email to you right now I have packaged it very well in a metallic box. I await your urgent response towards as soon as possible for the way forward and remember I am trusting you with my whole life and want the same from you. Because where there is no trust there is no business.

I did the packaging of the money myself and I tagged it as personal effects such as books, Jeweleries etc. Who ever that will convey or bring the box to your address won't have an idea that the box contains US dollars.
You do not need to lodge the money into any Account; all you need to do is to secure the box until I come in the next couple of weeks. I just need a scan copy of any of your identification so that I will know who am trusting all these money in his hands. I will give you 30% of the money.

All you will do for me now is to get back to me with A SCAN COPY OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE/ INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT so that I can know you better.

Regards,
Captain Larry Holmes

Tagasi üles
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: Reede 18 Nov, 2011 22:42 
Eemal
Klubi juhatus
Klubi juhatus
Kasutaja avatar
2001 Chrysler Sebring

Mobiil: 5211502
Aga tee hea dokument photoshopis ja saada talle ;) saame järjejuttu edasi lugeda.
Samas võiksid natuke vastu ka punnida, et ega ta nüüd nii usaldusväärne ka pole jne...

Teisest küljest võiksid ikkagi mulle selle osa juba ära maksta :evil:

Tagasi üles
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: Pühapäev 20 Nov, 2011 21:28 
Eemal
CHR Club
CHR Club

Sa võiksid vanalt nüüd natukene raha küsida.
Et sa ei ole saanud veel autot müüa ja raha on vähe, aga koopia tegemine maksab jne.
Samas on sinu inglise keel ka verri bätt ja sa pead temale kirjutamiseks kasutama tõlkija abi.
Ja esimene kord võiks küsida ju ainult natukene, nt 50-100€, pärast saad ju tema rahast tagasi maksta ;)

Tagasi üles
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: Reede 09 Dets, 2011 21:14 
Eemal
Kasutaja
Kasutaja avatar
2000 Chrysler Voyager

Täna siis mul jälle üks ausa ostjaga auto müük :D

Thanks for taking your time to explain to me the information i
requested about what you listed for sale, I agree with the price you
listed it for because I'm comfortable with the information yo gave me.
Due to the distance I'll want you to send me more pictures so that i
can cross check and be certain of what i want to buy. Payment will be
sent using PayPal, do you have a PayPal account?

:D:D

Tagasi üles
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: Reede 09 Dets, 2011 21:49 
Eemal
Kasutaja
Kasutaja avatar
1997 Chrysler Grand Voyager

Kriba talle et saadaksin rohkem piltte aga kuna meil euroopa liit siis selleks läheb vaja 199eur nuh näiteks tolli ja maksuametile maksmiseks ja paypali kontot pole aga saab maksta otse panga arvele,usun et sul on vast mõne panga konto kus raha pole :D

Tagasi üles
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: Laupäev 10 Dets, 2011 23:01 
Eemal
Kasutaja
Kasutaja avatar
2000 Chrysler Voyager

Kui keegi teist tahab ,siis 1200 -ga saate masina kuid ma ei tea kuidas selle UK-st Eestisse saate :D masin on vähe veaga kah.

Tagasi üles
 Profiil  

Näita postitusi eelmisest:  Sorteeri  
Tee uus teema Vasta teemale  [ 13 postitust ] 

Kõik kellaajad on UTC + 2 tundi [ DST ]

Kes on foorumil

Kasutajad foorumit lugemas: Registreeritud kasutajaid pole ja 2 külalist

Sa ei saa teha uusi teemasid siin foorumis
Sa ei saa postitustele vastata siin foorumis
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi siin foorumis
Sa ei saa kustutada oma postitusi siin foorumis
Sa ei saa postitada siin foorumis manuseid